Nominations are being sought for individuals who have:
- demonstrated community involvement/professional involvement, social responsibility and impact
- acquired scholastic and learning skills that have led to continued personal and educational growth
- improved his or her economic status and social capital as a result of attending Central Piedmont
- invested in the lives of others and is seen as a role model
- graduated within the last 10 years (Young Alumni Award of Excellence only)
The college will recognize this year's winners at Central Piedmont's commencement ceremony on Thursday, May 16, 2019, and a one-year scholarship will be granted to a Central Piedmont student in an area of study reflective of the winner's background.
Nomination forms are available on the Foundation's website.
Completed nomination forms should be submitted online; or mailed to Christa Newkirk, Office of Alumni Relations, PO Box 35009, Charlotte, NC, 28235. The deadline for nominations is March 22, 2019, at 6 p.m. For more information, contact Christa Newkirk at email@example.com or call 704.330.6808.